HIKH’s ten tips for successfully organised practical phases
By Anna Frankenberg, Naïla Wagner (DHBW Heilbronn)
1. Preparing the employees for the training of apprentices.
2. Introducing apprentices into the company.
3. Identifying and training mentors have during the apprenticeship.
4. Planning and managing the apprenticeship.
5. Interlinking theory and practice.
6. Supporting struggling apprentices.
7. Identifying problems and dealing with them.
8. Using synergy effects.
9. Requirements for a scientific thesis.
10. Instruments for quality assurance